This is a special Mother’s Day post dedicated to my amazing wife, Rev. Dr. Bobbi Morehead
I have made several posts on the effect Mark Batterson’s incredible book, “Praying Circles Around Your Children” by has made on our prayer life. We created a Prayer Checklist for Rosie, a Prayer Poster, as well as choosing life verses for our family. This post is my Mother’s Day gift to my incredible wife and the incredible mother to Rosie. This is my prayer checklist for my wife. I had it printed as a letter and also created a prayer poster for her as well. (You can see the presentation in the picture below)
Pretty girl, I love you so very much. For this Mothers day 2015, I wanted to create my prayer list for you. I am so thankful you are my wife and Rosie’s mother. I pray for you in the areas of work, church and home. Here are the things that I continually pray over you!
I pray you continue to give my wife HOLY confidence. Holy boldness to know that she has been called for such a time as this, as an Apostolic, Holy Ghost filled, Godly leader. There’s no one else that can do the job that she’s doing at this time. I pray that you will fill her with Holy Ghost confidence to know this is what she is called to do and if you be for her, no one shall stand against her! In Jesus Name amen!
- Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
I thank you Lord, that Bobbi is not only educated but also spiritual and servant hearted. I pray you continue to open doors of ministry for my wife. In your timing, allow her to speak to the influencers this generation and let them know they can serve God and be successful at the same time.
- Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
I pray you give Bobbi an abundance of wisdom, Godly wisdom. I know she deals with so many complicated issues that conflict with spirit and flesh. Give her wisdom how to deal with the humanity of this world using your spirit.
- Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Thank you Lord for giving my wife a forgiving spirit and leading others in the path of forgiveness. I pray you continue to strengthen her on this journey. I know in her line of work many things happen and we must continually have the spirit of forgiveness. You reap what you sow, if you want mercy, you better sow mercy because you will reap in mercy.
- Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
I pray you strengthen my wife in Jesus name. I pray that you give her strength of mind, body and spirit.
- Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in welldoing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
6) PROTECTION – Please protect my wife in all of her endeavors. Protect her reputation each and every day. I pray you place a pavilion of grace over her personal, family, and work life.
- Psalm 121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
I pray that you anoint wife to be empowered by the Holy Ghost and share the Gospel in every situation that she encounters.
- Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
thankyou Lord, for place Bobbi in my life. I thank you for her family that has enriched my life. I am grateful for all the knowledge she has shared with me to make me a better person and leader. I thank you for her unconditional love towards me. I am grateful that she is such a great mother to Rosie that instills in her a love for you, reading, learning and her daddy. Thank you for our life together and the future that YOU have planned for us.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY PRETTY GIRL! I LOVE YOU!!!!
One thought on “SPECIAL MOTHER’S DAY EDITION: PRAYER LIST”
Sent from my iPhone