Students love relays. This is one that always pleases every crowd. You will need a flat surface, tarps and lots of cheering. This is a great activity if you want students to run out a lot of their energy. Students will need to use communication and team building skills to complete this task.
- Break your students into teams
- Give each team a tarp
- Have a starting point and ending point
- Each team will have a “RIDER” (One Student) on the “CHARIOT” (tarp) and the
- “HORSES” (Other Team Members) will drag the student to the end point
- Teams will then change riders and continue the activity until everyone on the team has been transferred