In this game, students sit down in a circle on a dot/carpet square facing each other.
- One person is “IT” and walks around the circle.
- As they walk around, they tap people’s heads and say whether they are a “duck” or a “goose.”
- Once someone is the “goose” they get up and try to chase “IT” around the circle.
- The goal is to tap that person before they are able sit down in the “goose’s” spot.
- If the goose is not able to do this, they become “IT” for the next round and play continues.
- If they do tap the “IT” person, the person tagged has to sit in the center of the circle. Then the goose becomes it for the next round.
The person in the middle can’t leave until another person is tagged and they are replaced.