This is a tag game where dots/carpet squares are “safe zones.” When a student is on a “safe zone” they can’t be tagged.
- Randomly place the dots around your room and have students stand on a dot.
- Students can only stay on a dot for 3 seconds
- Students cannot return to the same dot
- Once a student is tagged they must sit on the floor
- The last person standing is the winner!
This is a high paced game that I use at the beginning of a session to get people moving and to get some of the excessive energy out. I usually play it a few times since it does not last very long.