We are highly passionate about working with kids of all ages! Our entire life revolves around working with students. David is madly in love with “Dr. Wife” Bobbi Ph.D. who shares his love for students and ministry. Dr. Morehead is the Superintendent of Covert Public Schools in Covert, Michigan. David is the promotions director for Michigan District Kidz and is a full-time evangelist traveling extensively doing camps, workshops, VBS and revival services. Children’s Evangelist “EXTRAORDINAIRE” Rev. Mark Hopper has been the constant mentoring presence in the Morehead’s ministry.
Bro. David Morehead is a gifted communicator, motivator and preacher. He has a unique way of connecting to adults, youth and children all at the same time. He has traveled extensively the past 12 years training, teaching and preaching. Bro. Morehead preaches with anointing, teaches with enthusiasm and revival is his passion. – Our Pastor, Rev. Mark Hopper, The Potter’s House Church, Battle Creek, Michigan.
Rev. David Morehead has been in children’s and youth ministry for 12 years with passion and energy that could only come from God. Bro. Morehead focuses on high-energy worship songs, interactive crafts with biblical applications, and unforgettable portrayals of the Word of God.
His ministry to children is anointed and gifted. His props and methods are innovative and effective. The results are apparent as children weep in the presence of God during altar service. You will do your district or local assembly a favor by having Bro. Morehead. – Rev. Derek Ellison, Atlantic District Children’s Secretary
- 1) COLLABORATION – the goal of a classroom is for everyone to be learning together.
- 2) POSITIVE RAPPORT – A smile and a handshake can go a long way.
- 3) CLASSROOM PROCEDURES – Finding consistent methods that work for you.
- 4) HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR STUDENTS – We believe ALL CHILDREN can succeed.
- 5) HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR SELF – We believe ALL TEACHERS can succeed.
- 6) LEADERSHIP FOR CHILDREN – Ways to involve children in leadership roles in your class.
- 7) ROLE MODELING – We role model an actual kids service and train teachers how to facilitate each piece with their children.
During our section 6 Sunday School training seminar Bro. David Morehead brought forth an informative and inspiring presentation on Sunday School Ministry. It was challenging, insightful and thought provoking. I would sincerely recommend the ministry of Bro. Morehead and I look forward to working with him in the future.
– Rev. Peter Murdock, Section 6 Sunday School Director of the Michigan District
TO BOOK A WORKSHOP,
VBS OR REVIVAL SERVICE CONTACT:
Dr. Bobbi Morehead