One of the most exciting Christmas Party activities is Redneck Christmas Trees.
- Divide your party goers into small groups (5 or so).
- Each group will be given a roll of duct tape.
- Have each group select “a tree” – a participant to be decorated
- Group members will wrap loops of duct tape, adhesive side out, around their “tree” in various ways as the “branches” of the tree.
- Groups will then find anything they can to decorate their tree that will stick to the duct tape
- Give the groups 10 minutes to “decorate” their tree.
Groups can earn presents for their tree in the following areas:
- Most attached ornaments
- Most creative
- Best teamwork
- Most spirited
After time is up, let each group showcase their tree. Below is a picture of one of our Christmas parties where this activity was a great hit. Have fun!