With a new school year in progress and new small groups kicking off, I have had numerous requests for icebreakers. I will be posting an icebreaker every day this week and will resume my regular posting schedule next week.
One of my wife’s very favorite activities is BINGO. We recently created a people bingo game for her and she had a great time facilitating the activity. You can use People Bingo anyway that you choose. You can use the linked site to create your own bingo cards. You can use Bingo:
- To mingle new students
- Review previously taught material
- Christmas parties
- Leadership retreats
- Anything else you can think of
- Take the time to customize your own boards at the above site.
- Participants will have each square initialed once they find the person that matches the square.
- If you divide to use this resource in a different way and you need bingo markers, then M&M’s are a fun way to play the game.