This is an old activity with a techno twist. This can be used with a leadership team or Student Ministry (An example list will be provided for each group).
- Break participants up into manageable groups
- Have each group select a leader
- Give each group a list of items that can be found on the grounds
- Have each group take pictures of the items with their cell phones
- Give groups a set time limit
- At the end of the time limit have groups share their picture to confirm the .
A SAMPLE LIST FOR ADULT TEAMS . . .
A SAMPLE LIST FOR STUDENT TEAMS . . .
Below is a starter list of items I found on a website that you can use. Look through the list and add or delete as needed:
- 2 different types of grass
- Leaves from 3 different trees
- Large rock
- 3 different colored smooth stones
- Pine cone
- Something plastic
- Water reed
- Animal tracks
- Nut or acor
- Something red
- Animal home
- Something that make noise
- Something faster then a snail
- Something that fell out of a tree
- Something shiny
- Something white
2) It’s much easier to find what you’re looking for with a TEAM of committed people